Trading System Features & Performance
E-mini S&P 500 Futures (ES) Institutional Trading Service
1. Trading System
TradingXYZ's system consists of a collection of intraday trading models and a money management program.
Each of our trading models can stand-alone, but combining them together creates a system which:
- Generates higher returns,
- reduces risks,
- shortens drawdown periods, and
- mitigates losses.
7. Products & Services
TradingXYZ maintains secure, reliable network connectivity and a state-of-the-art web service, where trade signals are transmitted to authenticated users.
- TradingXYZ API (Lite) - Includes trading signals without Risk Management module.
- TradingXYZ API (Complete) - Includes trading signals with Risk Management module.
- End-to-End Automation - We can provide (fee) developers to code part or fully automate, the trading system from consuming our web services to executing your trade.
6. Risk Management
TradingXYZ's "Money Management Program" is the foundation of our risk management process.
This program generates an optimal position size for a given tolerance of risk per trade and is available online.
In addition to position size the system also recognizes other methods to manage risk including:
- The use of price and time stops,
- limiting market exposure with less trading,
- no overnight positions, and
- trading different models as one system in order to hedge risks.
5. Historical Research
Our "Historical Research Program" is an online tool which can be used to view system point returns for any calendar year or time period.
Detailed statistical information includes:
- Win, Loss, and Even percentages,
- number of trades and points returned,
- month by month point summary, and more...
All system trades:
- Have been rigorously backtested since 1998,
- can be confirmed, and
- have been traded since 2007.
4. Comparative Returns
TradingXYZ collects third party information, which tracks commodity trading advisors and hedge funds by style and type, in order to compare our returns to others in the industry.
We compare our historical and simulated net returns to the:
- Systematic Traders Index,
- Discretionary Traders Index,
- S&P 500 Cash Index, and
- Long/Short Equity Hedge Fund returns.
3. Return Charts
A comprehensive set of charts detailing our system returns, within various risk and performance scenarios, is provided in the Charts page.
2. Trading Models
TradingXYZ has developed several proprietary algorithms which are the foundation of our trading models.
- Our trading models analyze the S&P 500 EMINI market for high probability trade setups.
- Our statistical pattern algorithms operate on real-time data feeds and continuously calibrate for optimal trade entries and exits.
- The models are flexible and robust in all types of market environments.
- All trading models have been historically backtested since 1998.